Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Impossible Takes Longer

I saw a small article today which helped me kick start my blog, the subject really related to my way of designing. The article showed an image of a graphic art print with the statement, "The impossible takes longer" which is printed on a plain background. Many of the retailer’s products all follow the pattern of simplicity.

 Finding a specific routine in the way I go about designing came about quite quickly within my first year studying at Nottingham Trent University. Thoroughly researching subjects relating to a brief is where a lot of my inspiration is found.

After completing about three projects, I came to realise that i am massive fan of simple ideas that can be easily disassembled and/or packaged using as little material as possible. Designing with simplicity in mind can be just as successful as the latest, complicated, gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment